Allyson Friday, PT, DPT, OCS
• BA: Philosophy, Columbia University, New York, NY 1999
• MA, Philosophy & Education, Teacher’s College, New York, NY 2003
• Doctorate,Physical Therapy, Duke University, Durham, NC 2008
• Board Certified: Orthopedic Certified Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialist
• Member: American Physical Therapy Association, American Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapy.
Beyond physical healing, physical therapy allows for the opportunity to learn about your own body and strengthen it in such a way that it will be stronger than prior to the injury.Allyson has a passion for education and research and brings these elements into her clinical practice.
Aside from swimmers, my favorite patients are those who teach me as much as I teach them…and every patient has something to teach.