Jonathan Oldham, MSPT
• Certified Instructor: Ron Fletcher Work, 2002
• Master of Science: Physical Therapy, CU Health Sciences Center, Denver, 1999
• Certified Pilates Instructor: The Pilates Center, 1992
• Professional Figure Skater: Ice Capades, 1986-1991
• Bachelor of Arts: French Literature, CU Boulder, 1986
For more than a decade, I have taught the Pilates Method and have witnessed remarkable physical and mental improvements in my clients. As a physical therapist, I appreciate the Pilates concept of treating the whole body and helping patients return to optimal functioning in their lives. The discipline has profoundly improved how I move through life.