Mary McClure is the quintessential physical therapist, bringing decades of experience to her practice. With a multitude of healing options at her fingertips, from traditional to alternative, she will effectively work with you to achieve your goals.
Over the years, Mary has taken hundreds of hours of advanced training in a variety of treatment techniques including: Myofascial Release, Craniosacral Therapy, Muscle Energy, Visceral Mobilization, Integrative Manual Therapy™, Counterstrain, Functional Technique, Medical Exercise Training, Kinesiotaping, Paris Mobilization, Esoteric Healing, Mindscape™ and BodyTalk™.
- Bachelor of Science: Zoology, Memphis Sate University, 1977
- Bachelor of Science: Physical Therapy, University of Tennessee, Center for Health Sciences, 1978
- MMSc, PT: Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Emory University, 1987
- Adjunct Professor of Physical Therapy: Emory University, 1986-1998
- Publications: Co-author Rational Manual Therapies, and contributor of articles in JOSPT
- International Certification: Practitioner, Body Talk System™, 2002
“My career as a physical therapist continues to be a fascinating and rewarding journey. I delight in meeting new people, and helping them improve their quality of life. It’s fun to see the positive changes that therapy can bring, and to share in the excitement my patients have as they start to feel better.”