“Regardless of the problem, my objective is to ensure that all body parts are working together harmoniously, so that you can achieve your highest level of function.”
Scott has completed an orthopedic clinical residency and continues to take advanced training in orthopedic and sports physical therapy. He also incorporates integrative systemic dry needling into his treatment sessions.
• Bachelor of Science: Health Education and Exercise Science. Virginia Polytechnic Institute. 1994
• Orthopedic Clinical Residency: Pacific Physical Therapy, Hermosa Beach, CA 2001
• APTA Certification: Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, 2001
• Level I and Level II Certification: American Dry Needling Institute, 2010
• Member: APTA, Orthopedic Section
Health is such a precious piece of our existence. It is a priceless part of everyone’s life and affects our energy on every level. We all experience happier and freer lives when we feel the best we possibly can, both physically and mentally. So often, people are not conscious of this concept until their health is compromised. To be a part of this healing journey is quite a reward.