Who benefits from a running analysis?
Nina Carson, PT, DPT, OCS, has been analyzing runners since 2014. During her work in the biomechanics lab at Humboldt State and as assistant coach for cross country and track, Nina developed crucial skills in clinical and research-based running analysis. Then, during her PT education, orthopedic residency, and with her work alongside foot and ankle researchers, she put it all together. Nina is your ticket to solving any running problems that slow you down or keep you off the track or trails.
Optimize your running experience.
And put it all together so you leave with:
- A picture of weaknesses and the targeted exercises you need to fix them.
- An analysis of specific form changes to run with ease and balance.
- Modifications to continue running as you recover if needed.
- Ways to improve your competitive edge in races, if that’s your goal.
- A plan for future visits if needed.