Jane Milliff, MMSc, PT, CBP
Jane has seen many wonderful changes in the physical therapy profession over the past 40 years. As director of ALTA, she is committed to integrating the best treatment techniques available into our offerings to create a state-of-the-art practice for all our physical therapy clients in our Boulder Colorado community.
After 43 years of caring for patients, you might wonder if it ever gets boring. No, not for a minute. When I see the grateful look of someone who can finally sleep without pain, or hike with their spouse again, or just sit to watch a movie without back pain, it’s the best feeling. When they come back for another visit with huge smiles, a sense of gratitude or relief, well, that makes my job anything but boring.
Co-Founder and Director: ALTA Physical Therapy and Pilates, 1990
- B.S.: Ergonomics, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1977
- B.S.: Physical Therapy, University of California, San Francisco, 1978
- MMSc, PT: Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Emory University, 1987
- Adjunct Professor of Physical Therapy: Boston University, 1987-88
- International Certification: Practitioner, Body Talk System,™ 2002
Physical therapy is more than just physical rehabilitation. Over the course of treatment, I get to know my patients and their problems, their hopes and concerns. What a privilege to be able to support and encourage them through all aspects of the healing process.
For questions contact Jane at Jane@AltaTherapies.com