Jane Milliff, MMSc, PT, CBP
Jane has seen many wonderful changes in the physical therapy profession over the past 30 years. As director of ALTA, she is committed to integrating the best treatment techniques available into our offerings to create a state of the art practice for all ALTA clients. Jane has taken hundreds of hours of continuing education in a wide variety of therapy techniques, including: Kinesiotaping Techniques, Joint and Visceral Mobilization, Counterstrain, Muscle Energy Techniques, Medical Exercise Training, Craniosacral Therapy, Body Talk System™, Mindscape™ and numerous Integrative Manual Therapy™ courses.
- Co-Founder and Director: ALTA Physical Therapy and Pilates, 1990
- B.S.: Ergonomics, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1977
- B.S.: Physical Therapy, University of California, San Francisco, 1978
- MMSc, PT: Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Emory University, 1987
- Adjunct Professor of Physical Therapy: Boston University, 1987-88
- International Certification: Practitioner, Body Talk System,™ 2002
Physical therapy is more than just physical rehabilitation. Over the course of treatment, I get to know my patients and their problems, their hopes and concerns. What a privilege to be able to support and encourage them through all aspects of the healing process.