Nina Carson, PT, DPT, OCS
Nina Carson grew up running, swimming, and enjoying all outdoor activities in the coastal redwoods of Northern California. As a Colorado transplant, she now enjoys running in the foothills, mountain biking and road cycling. As a collegiate cross-country runner at both Cal Poly and Humboldt State, Nina gets all things running. She focused her research on running and related injuries and is excited to help all levels of runners “keep on runnin’”. Though running is a passion, she enjoys treating across the lifespan and all body impairments.
Nina loves to move and understands the value of applying her skills to help her patients through an injury to full recovery. She relishes helping others understand how movement influences them both physically and mentally. Nina is ever curious about what she can learn next and how to better help patients achieve their goals.
- B.S. Biology: Humboldt State University 2013
- M.S. Exercise Science: Humboldt State University 2016
- Doctorate: Physical Therapy, Regis University 2019
- Residency: Orthopedics, Regis University 2020
- Board Certified: Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Member: American Physical Therapy Association, Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Colorado Chapter
Bodies in motion promote wellbeing and enable us to live fuller lives. As a physical therapist, I am thrilled to be able to provide compassionate, effective care that helps my patients achieve their movement goals!